Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :
Richard Heck a écrit :
On 10/31/2010 06:38 AM, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:
Jean-Pierre Chrétien a écrit :

I got an anwer from Danie, I was mistaken about the multilingual feature of refstyle: it works all right (as \def commands are encapsulated in \extras<lang> commands) if refstyle is loaded *after* babel.

Is it possible to do this in LyX ?

Danie corrected a bug about ":" being active with the new nokeyprefix option
in refstyle 0.4 (->v0.4a, currently unpublished), and in the same new version 0.4a he managed to avoid the need to load babel before refstyle. Thus it does not seem urgent to do someting about the multi-lingual refstyle feature.

--
Jean-Pierre