Il 30/09/2011 08:36, Tommaso Cucinotta ha scritto:
Il 29/09/2011 23:37, Alex Fernandez ha scritto:
Alternatively, one could think of pulling all the conversion logic
(along with configuration files, graph path discovery, etc.) *out of LyX*,
and make it a powerful independent tool for image and file conversion,
over which LyX would depend (and elyxer could exploit it by using
the --converter option).
Sounds good.

Or, adding a command-line option to LyX that allows one to use it as
a batch converter only. So, LyX would invoke elyxer specifying to
call back itself as converter by using the special command-line syntax.

So, I have now a LyX option that allows for using its powerful converters
configuration in order to perform arbitrary file conversions:

  lyx -E /path/to/source.whatever /path/to/dest.whatever

However, changing my elyxer invocation line into:

  elyxer --converter 'lyx -E'

does not work. Is there any way by which I can let elyxer digest a converter composed of a command plus an option ?

Otherwise, I'll set-up a LyX script for that.

Thanks,

    T.