Il 06/10/2011 19:52, Julien Rioux ha scritto:
On 06/10/2011 7:36 PM, Tommaso Cucinotta wrote:
Il 06/10/2011 19:02, Julien Rioux ha scritto:

By the way I still get this, and it happens whether I have the
converter cache enabled or not. Could you please look into it?

A few questions:
1) what was exactly the visible problem ? (from your log I can't see anything different from what I can see in my own log -- the only problem is that it probably still fails to detect the BoundingBox because there's a residual direct call to FileName::isZipped() that makes it believe (again - argh!) that .odg is a zipped file and needs to be decompressed -- however, I get that error and still the .odg is visible on the screen, and is converted right in the
    pdf etc.)
2) did you produce this log when your additional patch was applied, or on the
    current trunk ?
3) did you have anything in the cache when you launched lyx ?
4) did you try "rm ~/.lyx-trunk/cache/*" before launching lyx and opening that file ?

Thx,

    T.