Fair enough. Decision time: GitHub is heaven for me, and sort of hell
for you; it is a personal matter of taste, so I'm not going to
continue this discussion.

Sorry to bother all, and thank you all for the great work! I love LyX
and GIT, both of which have significantly increased my productivity.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyi...@gmail.com>