This is expected to me: programmers tend to do everything by
themselves. I cannot promise all the conversions, but GitHub supports
importing from an svn repo with one click, so if you want to move
there, I can certainly do it. For the rest of the jobs, they require
more time, but I believe after the conversion it will be easier to
maintain since almost everything is under GIT. I'm willing to
contribute some time if you want, but from the replies I have got so
far, I guess I can give up the attempt to convince you now.

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyi...@gmail.com>