Le 04/06/2015 17:39, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 01:42:51AM +0100, Guillaume M-M wrote:
Le 02/06/2015 23:50, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :

Try using gdb for getting a backtrace after setting a breakpoint at
lassert.cpp:53. If this is due to some recent change, you could try
bisetting for finding the relevant commit.

The assert failure went away after recompiling. If I remember correctly when
I had the problem I had been playing with the configure options (for the
sake of trying), notably --enable-monolithic-build. Would you like me to try
to reproduce the issue, or am I expected to run into such troubles if I play
with the build options?

This should not depend on the build options, unless you use the
--enable-concept-checks and --enable-stdlib-debug options, I think.
It is hard to tell the cause if it is not reproducible. It could be
due to some race condition or whatever.

Could reproduce systematically, so did not look like a race condition. See the lassert from my previous message, could be related since it seems to happen similarly when the children are spawned. My flags are now build=development warnings assertions stdlib-debug concept-checks.

Here is another file that doesn't work for me (lyx-bug-renewcommandx2.lyx).
With it we get the erroneous latex code:

"""
\begin{preview}
\renewcommandx\A[1][usedefault, addprefix=\global, 1=B]{A#1}

$\A$
\end{preview}

\begin{preview}
\newcommandx\A[1][usedefault, addprefix=\global, 1=B]{A#1}
$\A$
\end{preview}
"""

Actually, I cannot reproduce this. Even entering and then leaving the
math inset works for me. But I can make it fail by changing the macro
parameter. The reason of the failure is the same as for the previous
case, though.

Yes, I no longer have it (at cda4589f), but can trigger it similarly by switching Instant Preview from "No Maths" to "On".