On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 01:34:40PM +0200, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> > Jürgen, this is going to become complicated and fragile. What about
> > following the same strategy used in stable?
> > This implies reverting bc47054b.
> >

> Since I do not have time to investigate further, please do whatever you see
> fit.
>
> I would have preferred that we output proper code to begin with (with no
> duplicated or wrong definitions that have to be fixed in a subsequent
> step), but since I cannot invest more time to it, this is completely your
> call.

I agree that this would have been better but, unfortunately, it doesn't
fit the instant preview infrastructure. You wold have to output different
definitions depending on whether you compile the whole set of snippets
or only some of them. This would cause regenerating a preview simply
because the cursor entered the inset. To correct this, a complicated
strategy has to be followed. It is cleaner, safer and simpler taking care
of the correct definition in the scripts.

--
Enrico