Am Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015 um 11:45:46, schrieb Scott Kostyshak
<skost...@lyx.org>
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 04:36:26PM +0100, Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > We should also create a directory containing some uncompilable lyx-files
> > which are supposed
> > to compile in the future due to corrected handling in lyx.
> >
> > How about "development/attic/testdocs"?
> >
> > They would be the first to test with newly fixed lyx. If some of them
> > compile, they can be removed.
>
> Why removed? Don't we want to make sure they keep compiling? Or you mean
> that they should be moved back to the main documentation folder?

Sorry for the confusion. I mean e.g. manual files which do not compile because
lyx creates erroneous tex file.
(No ERT or bad preamble code)
If such file now compiles, then we don't need it anymore. We have still the
manual.

> I agree that we need a folder for documents that we don't want in our
> main documentation. I think we should have both documents that we expect
> to compile in there (e.g. to prevent regressions) and documents that we
> hope compile in the future. The reason for this mixing and not having
> e.g. two separate folders is because often one document will compile for
> one format and not for another.

Under 'it compiles' I meant "document compiles for _all_ possible formats"

> That's why we can signal such things
> with the framework we already have set up, with INVERTED_SEE-README.
> Although it feels a little hackish, I actually think it works quite
> well.

Hm, yes.

> Scott

        Kornel