On Jun 25, 2016 1:09 AM, "Dima Ruinskiy" <dima.ruins...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Richard Heck <rgheck <at> lyx.org> writes:
>
> > Is there something specific you'd like to work on?
> >
> Nothing specific, except maybe focus on Windows-specific issues. So far
the
> only thing I did was modify the CMake configuration a bit to make 2.2.0
work
> on Vista again. See discussion here:
> http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10186
>
> I'd like to see it make into an official build eventually, instead of just
> being a private patch / separate release.
>
> Pavel Sanda <sanda <at> lyx.org> writes:
>
> > Yes, We need someone to finish epub export :) Pavel
> >
> What is this? Can I have some more details? :)

I haven't had much extra time on my hands lately, but I'd like to keep
working on the epub export as well. I could also help with some of the
Python issues and the occasional XHTML export bug. Scott suggested the
latter a little while back, but I made the mistake of checking my email
when I didn't have time to write out a response and forgot about it until
now. - Josh