Le 25/06/2016 10:53, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :
Am 24.06.2016 um 08:43 schrieb Dima Ruinskiy:

Hi. My name is Dima Ruinskiy, and I would like to join the LyX
development team.

Hi Dima, welcome on lyx-devel!

For the others on this list: Dima volunteered to help LyX with compiling
it on Windows, provide support for Win Vista builds (which I cannot do),
to have a look at the Hebrew translation and therefore also to
right-to-left (a.k.a. BiDi writing).

I have to warn that the Bidi code is a bit scary an overly complicated. I have made some changes in 2.2 that touch Bidi and probably introduced bugs there...