Am Samstag, den 03.09.2016, 18:39 +0300 schrieb Guy Rutenberg:
> I believe that most people writing in Hebrew will consider LyX and
> LaTeX as English, even if technically that's incorrect. If there is a
> simple way to mark a given text as latin script and language-
> agnositc, it's probably the best, otherwise, English is as far as I
> can see a safe bet. I can't think of any real side effects it will
> cause.

My main point is that users should not care. When they insert the logo,
they should come out correct, notwithstanding the language, script and
encoding.

If the logos display wrong in a given context, they are clearly ill-
defined.

By the way, at least with recent Babel and Polyglossia, the TeX and
LaTeX logos are displayed correctly also in RTL context (see attached
example). AFAICS they are redefined in babel (and probably also
polyglossia) to this end. We should do the same with the Lyx logo.