Le 08/09/2016 à 22:27, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 03:04:17PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

Le 08/09/2016 à 03:31, Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Wed, Sep 07, 2016 at 03:13:38PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

And of course, a screenshot (no you are not entitled to complain about the
huge readonly icon, only to help me fix it).

Fixed in the attached.

Thanks a lot, but let me say: Ouch!

The following is needed for having a resonable size.

> …

It is complicated because we want the best quality, otherwise the code
in the else branch above would work equally... bad, because the image
would be rendered at an higher size and then the bitmap scaled down
(with awful results).

Getting the perfect result is a good reason for having such a
long code. Maybe the "ouch!" effect is because it is added as is.
It looks like it could be made a function in qt_helpers or some other
appropriate place, doesn't it? For better maintainability and
re-use.