Am 11.10.2016 um 00:23 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

I cannot compile the tarball due to this CMake error:

After doing exactly the same again and setting up everything from scratch, I can now compile. Argh, I will never understand what the magic build tools will do and why they fail so often without a reason.

Kornel, it would nevertheless not harm if you could kindly have a look at the code because it seems that CMake itself needs the Python 3.3 and this might be the reason why it sometimes fails. I have only Python 2.7.12 because LyX 2.2 does not support Python 3.

thanks and regards
Uwe