On 18/09/2018 19:24, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 18.09.2018, 19:06 +0200 schrieb Daniel:
Maybe, I am not sure. The screenshot you send is an all purpose
purpose
widget for opening files and creating new ones from templates. But
what
you have in mind seems to be restricted to templates only.

Templates, examples, UI files, whatever you want. It gets opened with a
specific scope, though (e.g., templates).

Got it. I think it is then quite different from the opening widget of many other applications which is a general "open different stuff in one dialog/widget".

Daniel