On Sun, Jul 05, 2026 at 03:03:53PM +0000, Udi Fogiel via lyx-devel wrote:
> After a long absence, I'd like to return to LyX development. I had to step 
> away several years ago because of personal issues, and I disappeared without 
> saying anything. I'm sorry for that.

Welcome back, this is great news.

> I'd like to get back involved and will first catch up on the changes that 
> have happened while I was away. If that is okay with everyone, let me know if 
> there are areas where help is currently needed.

There are actually, if you have some free hand, that would be appreciated, I'll 
write separately.

> Note that my gmail account no longer exists, so
> I'm not reachable in my older address. [email protected]
> is my current address. Also I don't have access to the bug tracker.

I'll look whether I can change the bug tracker or we need new account for you.

Pavel
-- 
lyx-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.lyx.org/mailman/listinfo/lyx-devel

Reply via email to