Le 05/07/2026 à 17:03, Udi Fogiel via lyx-devel a écrit :
Hi all,

After a long absence, I'd like to return to LyX development. I had to step away 
several years ago because of personal issues, and I disappeared without saying 
anything. I'm sorry for that.

Hi Udi,

I am glad to see you back.

I'd like to get back involved and will first catch up on the changes that have 
happened while I was away. If that is okay with everyone, let me know if there 
are areas where help is currently needed.

I am currently busy breaking things (pun intended, or not) in the features/breakinsets3 branch. This branch aims to make 'inline' text insets break at line ends and flow in the paragraph.

I am at the point (like, today) where I am trying to fix bidi documents. In a few days, your input will be very valuable.

JMarc
--
lyx-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.lyx.org/mailman/listinfo/lyx-devel

Reply via email to