On Sun, Jul 05, 2026 at 03:03:53PM +0000, Udi Fogiel via lyx-devel wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> After a long absence, I'd like to return to LyX development. I had to step 
> away several years ago because of personal issues, and I disappeared without 
> saying anything. I'm sorry for that.

This is great news! Indeed we were all hoping you were OK. Very glad that both 
you're OK and to have you back!!!

> I'd like to get back involved and will first catch up on the changes that 
> have happened while I was away. If that is okay with everyone, let me know if 
> there are areas where help is currently needed.
> 
> Note that my gmail account no longer exists, so
> I'm not reachable in my older address. [email protected]
> is my current address.

Noted, thanks.

> Also I don't have access to the bug tracker.

I believe that someone (Riki/Jürgen/Pavel ?) may be able to work some
magic and link your account to your new email address if that is what
you would want.

Scott

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

-- 
lyx-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.lyx.org/mailman/listinfo/lyx-devel

Reply via email to