Alfredo Braunstein wrote:

> The fact that it resizes itself is normal (altough the resizing should be
> smooth). It shouldn't jump. I don't understand if both of you are seeing
> the same behaviour as I do and find it ugly or if you are seeing something
> different.

I am actually not sure if it is all the same.

> Could you describe some behaviour you find weird in a few steps? Thanks.

- Create a document with some paragraphs (~20, only text, one line each)
- resize the main window to the smallest possible height
- drag the scrollbar from top to bottom. It will not follow the cursor
immediately, and if you don't drag it to the lowest possible position it
will jump back to the top. It will also jump back if you drag it to the
end, but will afterwards jump to the bottom.

I see also the jumping and getting stuck when pressing PgDown that John
observed.

BTW, this is qt 3.3.3 (stock SuSE 9.2) and yor second version of the patch.

>> Resizing the main window does not work properly: The scrollbar height is
>> not updated when I resize the window at the top border (see image)
>> resizing at the bottom works.
>
> Truly weird.

This happens with both qt 3.4 and 3.3.3

Georg