Hello,

Sorry for disturbing this list but the kde-cygwin mailing list is apparently
dead :-(

I know reading this list that there are expert so...
I am trying to compile qt3-win with mingw (I want to try lyx 1.4.0). I had
two errors with the configure.bat program.

The first one was about an hypothetical cygwin make which I never
installed. I have double-checked but there is no cygwin reference in the
path nor in the registry. Finally I just hacked the configure.bat to
just use mingw32-make.

The next error is the following:

D:\install\qt\qt-3>configure.bat -fast -verbose
install headers for bootstrapping...
building header copy tool...
mingw32-make -f Makefile.win32-g++
/bin/sh: -c: line 2: syntax error: unexpected end of file
mingw32-make: *** [tmp\moc\release-shared-mt] Error 258

An error occured. Configuration aborted.

D:\install\qt\qt-3>

I really don't understand the signification of this. The weird thing is
that there is no makefile inside src/moc.

I have retrieved the source via CSV with:

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/qtwin co -r
QT_WIN32_3_3_BRANCH

Someone could help me please? Or someone could point me to a binary
distribution of qtwin? I want to compile lyx for windows.

Thanks in advance,
Abdel.