Jose' Matos a écrit :
On Friday 23 December 2005 15:52, Abdel wrote:
You should select a DocBook textclass for your document.
Hum, I am not willing to change my document class, I want to keep using
latex. There is a latex2xml thing but it the resulting Xml is not as
structured as the lyx document.
IMO, the exported XML should reflect the structure of the document as
lyx knows it. Then, this XML could be used for a number of thing:
Database import, XSLT transformation (doxygen, openoffice, xhtml, etc).
You know what I mean?

  But then you need to some kind of more intelligent convertion, read xslt.
It is not true that all document types support the same or compatible structures.

There are things that are allowed in latex that are not allowed in docbook and vice-versa, you replace docbook or latex above with xhtml, html, tei-lite or any other you choose.

I know that. Let me clarify something: The Lyx/latex/pdf is perfect for document processing. I don't need anything else. In the XML file, I don't care much about the formatting, I am only interested in the contents. In other word, it's OK if I loose the latex decoration (header, etc) I would just like to be able to extract a part of the document (with xslt) and link it with a doxygen tag for example. Inside a section tag for example, Latex formatting would be very fine especially for math.

I am not sure what I say is clear...