On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

 I considering if certain pages should get extra watching, e.g. that
 whenever the page Windows.Windows is changed, Uwe will get a mail. In
 other words, that some pages would have some kind of chief editor or
 something.

But I already get an email whenever a wiki-page is changed. I can then look at the important wiki-pages what has been changed.

You mean that lyx-docs get an email, and then you have to check what pages were changed. What I'm talking about is getting a separate mail if a specific, very important, page is changed.

However, if you are careful and look at the general mail, there is no need for a separate mail of course.

/C