Le 31/01/2018 à 21:15, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 09:41:51AM +0000, Jean-Pierre Chrétien wrote:

I don't think that agujournal.layout and copernicus.layout (not to speak of
the corresponding templates) can be ready for 2.3.0, unless someone has done
the job already.

OK.

But editing sections 6.4 and 6.7 of Additional and moving AGUTeX.lyx to
templates/obsolete is not a big deal, and this has waited 2 years for AGU
and 15 years for EGS, so it's time to do something IMHO.

I'm fine with it if Uwe supports it. Uwe, what do you think?

Uwe, can you have a look at this thread? May I edit Additional.lyx to cope for obsoleted classes?

--
Jean-Pierre