On 11/30/2014 03:57 PM, Andrew Crampton wrote:
Dear lyx users,
I recently upgraded to lyx version 2.1.2.2 and attempted to compile a lyx file
I made with an older version.  The pdf file is fine except that the first page
is missing.  This is where the abstract, title, authors etc. are located.  I do
a little TeX as well and could not find anything wrong with the source code.
As it worked on an older version of lyx I am assuming that something in the
update is the issue.  I am running OS X Yosemite.

Try exporting the TeX file and compiling manually. Does the problem persist?

Richard