Dear Friends of LyX,
I have a KOMA-Script document with two different Bibliography Settings but otherwise identical. LyX Preferences > Output > LateX = bibtex8, identical as well in both documents.

Document 1
jurabib; processor = bibtex8
in PDF: URLs with proper line-wrapping in the bibliograpy
No LateX errors

Document 2
natbib; processor= biber; backend = biber; package = biblatex
in PDF: no line-wrapping, neither for long words nor for URLs
No LateX errors

It appears to me that switching from bibtex to biblatex is the reason for failing to wrap URLs (and long words).

Needles to say that I have studied all issue related comments I could find.
Is somebody out there with a resolution?

Thanks and cheers

Michael Berger, Dipl. Ing.
Im Borngrund 7a
D-35606 Solms