Am Dienstag 28 Juli 2015, 15:22:14 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:
> Am Dienstag 28 Juli 2015, 14:31:07 schrieb Michael Berger:
> > Ha! There you are, thanks!
> > Jürgen, I stripped down the attached LyX-file to the minimum I could.
> > You will probably need the bibtex-file too.
> > Hope you have all you need now and thanks in advance,
>
> The URLs break rather nicely here except for one (Nom10), which is however
> difficult to break automatically. It gets significantly better if I put the
> following commands in the preamble (these basically instruct LaTeX not to
> run lines into the margins whatsoever):
>
> \tolerance 1414
> \hbadness 1414
> \emergencystretch 1.5em
> \hfuzz 0.3pt
> \widowpenalty = 10000
> \vfuzz \hfuzz
> \raggedbottom
>
> See attached PDF.
>
> BTW instead of writing "Retrieved May 2015 from:" into the pages field,
> consider using biblatex's urldate field.

Additional tip: In order to get the German references broken/hyphenated
correctly, add the "autolang=hyphen" option to biblatex and use the LangID
field in the entries, e.g.

@book{Woh03,
        author = {Jan Wohlgemuth},
        location = {Berlin},
        publisher = {Wei{\ss}ensee Verlag},
        title = {{Das Diathesesystem der Bahasa Indonesia}},
        year = {2003},
        LangID = {german}
}

Jürgen