On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 03:22:59PM -0400, PhilipPirrip wrote:

> > 1a. What do you *expect* to happen if you middle-click on a tab?
> Nothing
>

> > 1b. What do you think *should* happen?
>
> Switch to Master document.

Interesting idea.

> PLUS
> Left-click on a tab should switch to previously opened tab (switch between
> two documents)

There is a trac ticket that you might be interested that suggests
something similar (if I understand correctly). We are not currently
thinking about implementing it but perhaps you could join the
conversation. Trac is not working well now so I can't find the ticket. I
will take a guess though, and guess that it is either
www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10287
or
www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10289

Let me know if you can't find it once trac is back.

> > 2a. What do you *expect* to happen if you middle-click on the space to the
> > right of the tabs? I'm referring to the blank space where if you had
> > more tabs it would take that space up.
> Nothing.
>

> > 2b. What do you think *should* happen?
> Nothing.

Nothing is the planned behavior for this one.

Thanks for the feedback,

Scott