From: José Matos <jaoma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2024 11:55 AM
To: Bernt Lie <bernt....@usn.no>; lyx-de...@lists.lyx.org; lyx-users
<lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Subject: Re: LyX 2.4.0 RC4 - bug? Abstract headline is missing

On Fri, 2024-04-12 at 09:41 +0000, Bernt Lie via lyx-users wrote:
> When I use KOMA script and Article style, and insert an Abstract, the
> headline "Abstract" is not inserted. This is different from previous
> versions, I think??
>
> Is this a bug?

I tested in 2.3.x and it does not show there as well.
So at least the change is not specific to lyx 2.4.

If you change to the standard class then the label is there both for
2.3 and 2.4.

So the question is if the label should be there for consistency.
I am inclined to say yes but I have no strong feelings about this. :-)

--
José Abílio