On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 03:01:31PM +0200, Ralf Goertz wrote:
> > M-m l cycles between the three options '\limits', '\nolimits' and '', so
> > maybe you just have to press M-m l twice to see some effect. It seems to
> > work in 1.3.0cvs and I think there have been no change in this area since
> > 1.2.0
>
> Nothing happens.

The cursor must be directly behind the \lim (not behind the subscript).
Maybe this has changed from 1.1.6.

> What about loosing the \limits in inlined \lim after reopening? Can you
> confirm that?

I seems to work for me (all tree cases and inlined/displayed)

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)