On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 06:19:21AM -0800, Max Bian wrote:
> So, the same file works ok on linux with tetex perfectly, but won't
> work with tetex or pfTex on windows.
>
> Did I misuse any macro?

How should I know if you send old mails instead of a minimal example of
code that exhibits that behaviour? [Just in case the minimal example is
more than 100 lines or so you can send it to me in private mail]

> Any expert on the differences of tex on windows and latex? Could that
> be a lyx problem?

Is there a difference in the exported .tex under Linux and Windows?

Andre'

--
Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security,
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one. (T. Jefferson)