On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Rich Shepard wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, Christian Ridderström wrote:
>
> > Good point... I think this "list" in general accept _short_ attachments
> > (typically .lyx or .layout-file illustrating a problem)...  I could be
> > wrong though :-)
>
> Christian,
>
>   Not to flog a dead equine, but I didn't know if a 3+K file was "short"
> and, Matej wrote that if I would like him to check my syntax I should "send
> the file here". My interpretation of "here" was to him.

Flog away..., IMO the question is relvant in general to user's of this
list.. (I'd say 3+K is short but I'm on 10Mbit...)

Actually, the expression "minimal example file" comes to mind... so
I guess in general it's ok with attachments if they are "minimal" (i.e.
without extra bloat) -- unless they are "too" big :-)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr