>>6. Click the middle button on your mouse.
>>
>>That should be it. The experts tell me this should not work but
>>unfortunately for the theory, it does for me.
>>
>>samar
>>

>Kenward

I just discovered your tips on transferring spreadsheet contents, and I
think it's really useful; so I have turned this into a page for the tips
section of the Wiki. It should be saved on the Wiki
("CopyTablesFromSpreadsheets"), but I'm not sure how to correctly link
this to the tips section, so maybe somebody else could help me out.

Samar, Kenward, I hope you don't mind being mentioned on the page.

And btw, while I'm a loyal, devoted, enthusiastic, spreading-the-word
(etc., you get the feeling...) Lyx user, I have to say that the need to
publish this workaround as a hint just means that basic copy&paste is
essentially "kaputt" in Lyx. Can we users hope for better life with 1.4?

(Developers, please don't get me wrong, Lyx is great software.)
-sven