Ok tried this again.

I created a new Lyx file with two words, one was new for apell.

So i entered a name for my personal dict /users/gahr/Documents/ test.ispell. Klicked save button.

But after checking adding a new word to personal dic and spellchecking completed there was no file /users/gahr/Documents/ test.ispell

So i tried another way and i created manually a new empty text file named it /users/gahr/Documents/test.ispell.
But after checking and adding one word this file still remains empty.

I'm using coco aspell, is this possible that the error is in coco aspell???

Alex