Hi,
I want to change the following lyx behaviour:
When I right click within a math inset, the math panel
shows up. Although I use the math panel from time to
time, I prefer a context menu with copy, save, etc.
when i right click, and math pane when I double-click.

My question is: (for windows, qt frontend)
what file and part of code is responsible for this
behavior? I'll try to change this for my own copy. I
would appreciate if someone could help me just
pointing to the relevant part of the code.

Regards,
Nusret