Paul Smith writes:
> Yes, that is what I mean. An illustration is at
>
> http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/spy.html

Having not looked at Herbert's suggestion, I am now quite confused (as I
would have guessed that that is what it does). It seems you simply want
to plot points on a grid whose intersections correspond to row and
columns in your matrix of ones and zeros.

(Isn't that what Herbert's code did? Perhaps you just needed to scale
the grid? Or set the background to same color as the zeroes?)

Processing (see prev. post) would also do this for you in perhaps 6 to 8
lines of code.

--
Kevin Pfeiffer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tiros-Translations