On 2/2/06, Herbert Voss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yes, that is what I mean. An illustration is at
> >
> > http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/techdoc/ref/spy.html
>
> tell me the structure of your data file?
> Are the values also saved as a matrix?

Thanks to all. An example of a data file is attached. It is a text
file with a matrix. Each column corresponds to x-coordinate, whereas
each row corresponds to y-coordinate. Both x and y have the same
range: [0,1]. From column to column, x increases 0.1. From row to row,
y increases 0.1. First column corresponds to x=0 and first row to y=0.

Paul
0       1       1       0       0       0       0       1       1       1
0       1       1       0       1       1       1       0       1       0
1       0       1       1       0       0       0       1       1       0
0       0       1       0       0       0       0       0       1       1
1       1       1       1       1       0       1       0       0       1
0       0       1       1       0       1       0       1       1       1
1       0       0       0       1       1       0       0       0       1
0       0       0       1       1       1       0       1       1       0
1       1       0       0       0       0       1       0       0       1
1       0       1       0       0       1       1       1       0       0