On Mon, 6 Nov 2006, uwe wrote:

> we proudly presents the first Release of our "latowincd" on
>
> http://latowincd.berlios.de/
>
> Latowincd is a CD-iso with all needed Programms to install Latex und Lyx
> on a Windows-PC .
>
> The main aim indeed was to build an Latex-Documentclass. This class fits
> all Formatting requirements of the German Berufsakademie.

Have you added a link to your project from the lyx wiki?

        http://wiki.lyx.org

I think there is at least a page about Live CDs, from which you should add
a link to your CD. (Unfortunately the server seems busy at the moment so I
can't find the page for you. Let me know if you need help)

regards
/Christian

PS. You are very welcome to create pages in the lyx wiki related to your
project if you wish.