On Oct 2, 2007, at 11:40 AM, Bennett Helm wrote:

On Oct 2, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Donn Ingle wrote:

Les,
I have been using that manual all along. If that's the best that Lyx &
Co. can do for my layout needs, then I really am doomed. I don't want
to learn latex right now, it's just a learning-curve too far for me.

Forget poetry -- how would you inset a block of text (and it's
subsection title) so that it's deeply indented into the page?

I haven't really been following this thread, but perhaps this is what you want.

Oops -- that version has some junk in the preamble that will cause you problems. Here is a corrected version that should typeset for you.

Bennett