Thanks to M-L and Paul A. Rubin for their precious and fast helps.

I didn't know about LaTeX Log And i guessthat's really usefull.. this time
worke dto drive me to the right solution.

In the end it was just a directory problem, which probably is a bug too..

I solved it removing spaces for m directories. I mean: My LyX file was in
....../Document 1/document.lyx and I soved moving it to
...../Document_1/document.lyx.

So, if it is not already solved in 1.5.3, i suggest everyone to avoid spaces in
directories ...

The strange thing is that it was able to recognise the file did exist (so no
error messages were reported, but i t wasn't able to find it when having to
integrate it in the document.

Even srtanger is that the problem did occurr just in this case :

\fancyhead[C]{\resizebox*{!}{10mm}{\includegraphics{/Immagini/e-snake.eps}}}

but in this case

\includegraphics[width=1\columnwidth]{Immagini/e-snake.eps}

it did not have any problem.

The first was filled manually in an ERT box, the second is the source behind
normal LyX graphic insertion..

Lucio

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
.> Thank you for your reply, but ehm.. sorry for ignorance, where should
.> it be and how is it named, the latex log ?
.>
.
.Document -> LaTeX Log will display it.
.
.The Postscript file you are trying to display is installed on the Ubuntu
.box, and the path (Immagini/Render2.ps) is correct?  Is the
.capitalization accurate for the file on the Ubuntu machine?
.
./Paul
.
.

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..