;o) I was wondering why did I not have to insert \usepackage{graphicx} in the
preamble !! :-P Hehe.. you did answer me !!

Anyway, those 'items' were in the same document !! ;o)

Lucio

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
.> Yep exactly about everything !! :o)
.>
.> ps, as about "/Immagini/...." and "Immagini/...." that was my error.. in Lyx
document both were "Immagini/...." !!
.
.Ok, in that case ...
.
.> .> Even srtanger is that the problem did occurr just in this case :
.> .>
.> .>
\fancyhead[C]{\resizebox*{!}{10mm}{\includegraphics{/Immagini/e-snake.eps}}}
.> .>
.> .>
.> .> but in this case
.> .>
.> .> \includegraphics[width=1\columnwidth]{Immagini/e-snake.eps}
.> .>
.> .> it did not have any problem.
.> .>
.
.There is something else about this I should have pointed out.  When you
.use LyX dialogs to insert an image (second case), LyX also automatically
.adds \usepackage{graphicx} to the preamble.  When you use ERT (first
.case), it does not.  If, in the first case, you also had at least one
.image in the document inserted via LyX dialog, this is not the
.explanation; but if e-snake.eps was the only image, or if all images
.were inserted via ERT, then you would have to add \usepackage{graphicx}
.to the preamble yourself.
.
./Paul
.
.

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..