Yep exactly about everything !! :o)

ps, as about "/Immagini/...." and "Immagini/...." that was my error.. in Lyx
document both were "Immagini/...." !!

Lucio

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
.> Thanks to M-L and Paul A. Rubin for their precious and fast helps.
.
.You're welcome.
.
.> I solved it removing spaces for m directories. I mean: My LyX file
.> was in ....../Document 1/document.lyx and I soved moving it to
.> ...../Document_1/document.lyx.
.>
.> So, if it is not already solved in 1.5.3, i suggest everyone to avoid
.> spaces in directories ...
.
.As I recall, this problem cropped up on a Linux box.  Linux historically
.has not been fond of spaces in paths, although it seems to be a bit more
.forgiving of late.  I think most Linux users still strongly advocate not
.using spaces in paths, but if you really want a space in a path, you can
.do it, provided that you escape the space (so
.
..../Document\ 1/document.lyx
.
.might work).
.>
.> The strange thing is that it was able to recognise the file did exist
.> (so no error messages were reported, but i t wasn't able to find it
.> when having to integrate it in the document.
.
.Sounds as though one of the programs in use knew to escape spaces in a
.path while another did not.
.>
.> Even srtanger is that the problem did occurr just in this case :
.>
.> \fancyhead[C]{\resizebox*{!}{10mm}{\includegraphics{/Immagini/e-snake.eps}}}
.>
.>
.> but in this case
.>
.> \includegraphics[width=1\columnwidth]{Immagini/e-snake.eps}
.>
.> it did not have any problem.
.>
.> The first was filled manually in an ERT box, the second is the source
.> behind normal LyX graphic insertion..
.
.The first version specifies that Immagini is a directory below the root
.(it starts with /) whereas the second specifies that Immagini is a
.directory below the document directory.  Unless the document lives in
.the root, those are different paths.
.
./Paul
.
.

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..