[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks to M-L and Paul A. Rubin for their precious and fast helps.

You're welcome.

I solved it removing spaces for m directories. I mean: My LyX file
was in ....../Document 1/document.lyx and I soved moving it to
...../Document_1/document.lyx.

So, if it is not already solved in 1.5.3, i suggest everyone to avoid
spaces in directories ...

As I recall, this problem cropped up on a Linux box. Linux historically has not been fond of spaces in paths, although it seems to be a bit more forgiving of late. I think most Linux users still strongly advocate not using spaces in paths, but if you really want a space in a path, you can do it, provided that you escape the space (so

.../Document\ 1/document.lyx

might work).

The strange thing is that it was able to recognise the file did exist
(so no error messages were reported, but i t wasn't able to find it
when having to integrate it in the document.

Sounds as though one of the programs in use knew to escape spaces in a path while another did not.

Even srtanger is that the problem did occurr just in this case :

\fancyhead[C]{\resizebox*{!}{10mm}{\includegraphics{/Immagini/e-snake.eps}}}

but in this case

\includegraphics[width=1\columnwidth]{Immagini/e-snake.eps}

it did not have any problem.

The first was filled manually in an ERT box, the second is the source
behind normal LyX graphic insertion..

The first version specifies that Immagini is a directory below the root (it starts with /) whereas the second specifies that Immagini is a directory below the document directory. Unless the document lives in the root, those are different paths.

/Paul