Hi everyone,

sorry for the late reply, I wasn't receiving alerts for the thread.

Actually Charles' first reply was the only one I saw before today but was
useful enough.
I would give me a fairly straight forward GoogleDoc -> LaTeX process. I
started working my way from that point on.

I'm right now not fully understanding the detailed content of all the
replies, but as I have to write my doc in French, I understand the filtering
need :)

And finally, Luis' advice is the just great. I'll go for this. That really
seems to be the way to go.

But all in all, the weird thing is that I learn a lot about LaTeX in trying
to find out a good publishing solution for my GoogleDocs, and I don't feel I
really need LyX anymore.

It seems better to me to master html2latex and LaTeX itself. I use GoogleDoc
as a visual tool anyway :-/

-nodje