On 21/02/2009 09:53, Anthony Campbell wrote:
On 20 Feb 2009, Steve Litt wrote:
On Friday 20 February 2009 09:35:27 am Anthony Campbell wrote:
I'm just starting to prepare my fourth book with Lyx, this time using
1.6.1 instead of 1.5.x.
Anthony,

What were your other three books? Are you self-publishing them, were they
published by others, or were they books used internally by an organization?
Are their descriptions/sales-brochures viewable on the Internet?

What challenges did you have to overcome in order to write books with LyX, and
in what ways was LyX a pleasant surprise? Do you have any tips you can give
others who write books using LyX?

If you, I and a few others answer these questions, it might make life easier
for lots of people trying to write books in LyX.

[snip]

The three books I have out at present are described on my website:
Homeopathy in Perspective, The Assassins of Alamut,

<off topic/>
I've skimmed over the summary, looks very interesting. There's another famous book that talk about this sect: "Samarcand" by Hamid Malouf. This book is a romanced biography of Omar Khayam, the most famous arabic poet. As far from I remember from this excellent book, the word "Assassin" come from "Assass Iyoun" i.e. the fidels of Iyoun, or something like that. This book is a must read :-)
<off topic/>

Abdel.