James C. Sutherland wrote:
I think that we could benefit from a detailed description of how to create modules, and what all of the knobs mean. For example, I struggled with determining how to set a "LabelType" and "LabelString" in LyX. I never got quite what I wanted: something like "Task 1" "Task 2" etc. The closest I could get was "Task" or "1" but not a string and a counter together. The compiled output looks fine, but in LyX it isn't quite what I would like...

I'll try to have a look at this. I've been puzzled myself about how the item counters, etc, work, and frustrated by similar limitations. I'm not sure there is any way to get exactly what you want in an item- or list-type environment.

One thing I should say is that this is nothing specifically to do with modules. Modules are just fragments of layout, so it's an issue about layout in general.

Richard