Ok, thanks to all. Weird behavior but it seems to be the one that is
happening. I have completed the path and everything seems alright.
Very nice package by the way. Specially since somebody took the job of
translating it to spanish. Is LyX 1.7 going to support biblatex out of
the box?

Again, thank you very much to this wonderful community. The best one
of them all!!!
Julio Rojas
jcredbe...@gmail.com