To: "Yago" <diazd...@ono.com>
Cc: "LyX-Users" <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 12:33 AM
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing of matrices

Yago schrieb:

Without new commands, for matrix you can use the command \vspace like in the attachedd file that presents the Delambre Analogies in a matrix.

This is indeed also a solution but might need more time when you have many rows and columns.

Looking at you file I noticed that you are using terms like
cos1/2(A+B)
This is incorrect typesetting. The correct one is this:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/GausssFormulas.html
(the 1/2 in in the argument of the function)

regards Uwe