On Sun, 2009-09-27 at 17:16 -0700, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying powerdot as a quick way to create some slides, but have a
> problem of the slide being created in landscape mode but placed on
> portrait paper (if that makes any sense).
>
> I've tried putting nopsheader, orient=landscape, mode=present,
> paper=screen into the class options to no avail.  Page layout is greyed
> out as well.
>
> Am I missing something?  Or perhaps more directly, what am I missing?
>
> Thanks for any leads!

Changing to orient=portrait, paper=letterpaper works to give a readable
set in portrait mode, but changing to landscape still gives an
off-the-slide problem.  ????

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,