Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> > I have been searching a drawing tool that generate LaTeX code then
> > implemented (pasted) somewhere in LyX so I can get simple
> > pictures/diagrams.
>
> You now found Dia, but why do you need LaTeX code.

To get the same text quality in graphics than in the text?

Even if you do not use math, it's much nicer if the diagram text use the same
fonts (and font sizes) as the document. LaTeX code in diagrams even allows you
to re-use the graphics in different documents (e.g. a beamer presentation with
sans serif fonts and a handout with serif fonts).

Jürgen