LaTeX Warning: Command \~ invalid in math mode on input line 2152.

! Please use \mathaccent for accents in math mode.
\...@accent ....@spacefactor \spacefactor }\accent
#1 #2\egroup \spacefactor ...
l.2152 ...{Flaschen}$ & 12\times 24\textasciitilde
                                                  {}$\mbox{Flaschen}$\tabula...
I'm changing \accent to \mathaccent here; wish me luck.
(Accents are not the same in formulas as they are in text.)

! Missing { inserted.
<to be read again>
                   \egroup
l.2152 ...{Flaschen}$ & 12\times 24\textasciitilde
                                                  {}$\mbox{Flaschen}$\tabula...
A left brace was mandatory here, so I've put one in.
You might want to delete and/or insert some corrections
so that I will find a matching right brace soon.
(If you're confused by all this, try typing `I}' now.)

! You can't use `\spacefactor' in math mode.
\...@accent ...}\accent #1 #2\egroup \spacefactor
                                                  \acc...@spacefactor
! You can't use `\spacefactor' in math mode.

! Missing } inserted.
<inserted text>
                }
l.2152 ...aschen}$ & 12\times 24\textasciitilde{}$
                                                  \mbox{Flaschen}$\tabularne...
I've inserted something that you may have forgotten.
(See the <inserted text> above.)
With luck, this will get me unwedged. But if you
really didn't forget anything, try typing `2' now; then
my insertion and my current dilemma will both disappear.

Missing character: There is no � in font lmex10!

LaTeX Warning: Command \textasciitilde invalid in math mode on input line 2153.
! Please use \mathaccent for accents in math mode.

etc. etc…