On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 08:21:23 +0100 Jean-Marie Pacquet <j...@pacquet.net>
shared this with is all on the Lyx users list:

>M-L a écrit :
>> [...]
>> I must be on the wrong track then, and my apologies to Jean-Marie and
>> yourself.
>>
>> It is the "Sender Name" that has my name and address so obviously I
>> am looking at the wrong thing?
>>
>> So renew my question:
>>
>> Debian Testing [Squeeze] Using LyX Version 1.6.5
>>
>> Letter [KOMA - Script-v.2]
>>
>> Which of the commands below affect the "Sender Name" field
>>
>If you look at the manual scrguien.pdf everything you need is visible
>in figure 6.1: "Schematic of letter paper's pseudo lengths". The
>pseudo length for Sender Name vertical position is called
>"firstheadvpos". To adjust it you can add in the preamble:
>
>\...@addtoplength{firstheadvpos}{2cm}
>
>You can also create your own "lco" parameter file (derived from the
>DIN.lco you are using) to suit your needs.
>
>HTH
>--
>jmp

Thank you very much for that pointer and information. I have the
scrguien.pdf on my hard drive and I will look through it.

Many thanks once again.

Be well,
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
This world Is but A fleeting dream So why be alarmed At its